Vehicle Wraps and Truck Lettering Service in South Florida
Make your vehicles stand out and represent your company with pride with vehicle wraps and truck lettering.
People see your trucks out on the road every day and it is a perfect time for you to share your brand and message. Make sure your vehicles look great by having them wrapped. Your truck is also a great place to advertise. With truck lettering you can display your brand, slogan, or message to people who see you on the road every day.
Some benefits of vehicle wraps and truck lettering:
- Increased brand recognition: displaying your logo on your vehicle is a great way to spread awareness and familiarity of your brand.
- Share your company’s contact info: by displaying a contact phone number or email address you increase the chance of new leads from people who see your vehicle each day.
- Look professional: displaying your logo and colors on your vehicle is a way to to make your vehicle look great and also separate you from the competition.
- Keep your fleet uniform: whether you have a few vehicles or a large fleet it is important for all of the vehicles to look the same. We can wrap your entire fleet.
- Cost effective: vehicles wraps and truck lettering is an extremely effective and low-cost marketing strategy. Once your vehicles are wrapper or lettered they will be advertising for you every day with no further investment. With enough visibility, the wraps and lettering will pay for themselves!
We vehicle wrapping and lettering services include:
- Fleet Wraps
- Truck Wraps
- Car Wraps
- Mini Van Wraps
- Sprinter Van Wraps
- Cargo Van Wraps
- Passenger Van Wraps
- Trailer Wraps
- Box Truck Wraps
- Food Truck Wraps
- Exotic Car Wraps
- Window Wraps & Lettering
- SUV Wraps
The Oil Can Man Way
Our mission is to save you time and money on the preventive maintenance of your company vehicles. Oil Can Man, INC. is a Mobile Fleet Maintenance Service that has been serving South Florida since 1990.
The Oil Can Man comes to your location and performs the service when your vehicles are idle. This can be done early in the morning, in the evening or on the weekends.
You SAVE TIME by not having to take them to a service center when they could be working for you. You SAVE MONEY by not having to pay your technicians for wasted time at a service facility.
Companies That Have Entrusted Us With Their Fleet Work
Your vehicle is in good hands